Autumn Village is an affordable family housing complex.
There are 21 one-bedroom and 22 two-bedroom energy efficient units.
- Energy Star® appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator, range oven, and heating/cooling equipment
- Each unit is accessible and adaptable
- All units include Free Wi-Fi internet
- Private balcony or patio
- On-Site laundry
- Community bldg. with access to a library, business center and computer lab
- Property is secured with parameter fencing and security access gates
- 24-hour security video surveillance
- Picnic area with BBQ and accessible bench space
- Tot-lot playground with a tether ball court
- Covered Parking
- Close to bus routes, shopping, restaurants & business districts.
Tenants residing at Autumn Village will have access to the semi-monthly food pantry at Cottonwood Village (4 blocks away), also managed by NNCH.
This is low income housing
Individuals and families desiring to live at Autumn Village must meet maximum income guidelines and requirements set by the Section 1602 Exchange Program and Washoe County HOME Program.
Autumn Village is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.